How to use the Shopping Cart
The best way to rent props from ACME
Use your Shopping Cart to start a prop rental request. Access your Cart at any time, from the top right of our website.
With your Cart, put together prop options, a rental order, or mood board. Get a quote, check availability, place props on hold, and make updates over time. You can even work on multiple projects at once.
No payment or confirmation is required to use or submit your Cart to ACME. Your Cart is not an order confirmation form.
There is no cost to place props on hold, and payment is not needed until you are happy with your quote, and ready to confirm your rental.
- Add, remove, and change quantities of props you’re interested in renting.
- Start and continuously update requests. All required info ACME needs to quote, place props on hold, and confirm orders will be sent.
- Create multiple Projects. Get quotes for all your jobs, with their own props, dates, and info – all at the same time.
- Share props in your Cart as a public link, and get rapid feedback from your colleagues.
- Download a PDF for offline sharing, or presenting selects to clients.
Have more questions? Find our hours, location, policies, and more in our Frequently Asked Questions.