COVID-19 Safety Plan
ACME is committed to doing its part to keep our employees, customers, and our general production community safe during this time.
Employees and our facility:
ACME’s employees are required to:
– Stay home if they are feeling sick.
– Cover their nose and mouth with a mask, and properly store and, when necessary, discard PPE.
– Adhere to six feet of social distance from other team members and clients.
– Follow hand hygiene and cleaning and disinfection guidelines, including sanitizing hands at the beginning of shifts and before and after transferring outgoing and incoming prop rental orders.
– Report symptoms of or exposure to COVID-19 to management immediately. If an employee has COVID-19 symptoms and/or tests positive for COVID-19, the employee may only return to work after completing a 14-day self-quarantine.
– Continue to clean and disinfect all areas such as offices, bathrooms, common areas, and shared electronic equipment routinely.
– As always, ACME’s robust and easy-to-use website (proprental.com) allows our customers to browse our collection of props and request quotes from home or on the go without visiting our facility in person.
– If an in-person visit is desired, this can be arranged in advance by emailing email@example.com or calling us at 347-529-6158. For the time being, visits will only be granted on an appointment basis to prevent the formation of lines or groups. As indicated on signage on-site, masks will be required for any visitors to the facility. Masks, gloves, and hand sanitizer will be on hand for any visitors.
– As always, we provide all customers with an online Docusign link for filling out paperwork and providing payment information, so that no paperwork is required or cash is exchanged in person.
Order pickups and returns:
– Our private, single vehicle loading dock allows us to limit contact with customers picking up or returning prop orders.
– We can move your order to our loading dock prior to your arrival for a contact-fee pickup. Please have your driver call our office at 347-529-6158 when near, and have your order number ready (i.e., P9076), and we can move your order to the dock.
– When returning, orders can be left on the loading dock and will be loaded in after your team leaves.
– All rented items will be cleaned and disinfected before they are placed back into our warehouse.
Please be in touch with us with any questions, concerns, or special requests as we all adapt to this situation. We are open 9am to 6pm M-F, and can be reached at 347-529-6158 or firstname.lastname@example.org.